1. I would like to customise my pom poms and tassels for my straw bag to make it one of a kind! How do I go about customising and how long will it take?
For customisation orders, do select the customisation option available in the product listing. If it is not available, you can leave us a message at the contact us tab before placing an order and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Once your order is confirmed, an email with the colour charts will be sent to you. After we have received your colour selection, it will take about 3-5 days to have your customised order done.
2. What are the colours available for the customisation?
We have a wide range of colours to choose from for the pom poms and tassels. All handmade by us and you will be spoilt for choice when deciding what colours to choose from.
STRAW BAGS CARE
How to care for your straw bags and baskets?
POOL FLOATS CARE1. How to care for your pool floats so they last year after year?
- Rinse them in the shower and let them air dry after each use to avoid mold and mildew issues.
- Use a pump on reverse mode to remove all the air from the floaties.
- Fold and store them away till the next use.
2. Does the colours of the pool floats fade after many use?
The colours on our pool floats are bright and vibrant and are all original from their makers. But we do recommend to keep them away from the sun when not in use.
POP-UP AND STOCKIST
1. Does The Happy Beach have a physical retail store?
We would love to in the future! Currently we only operate through our online store. But you can find us at pop-up events and Public Garden consumer trade shows. Follow us on IG for the latest updates on our pop-up events.